Come to our Information FORUM!
Saturday, July 26 @ 10:00am in Building 9, Room 154
Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A quality education at $46 per unit!
- Earn your associate degree while working full time.
- Attend classes Thursday evening and every other Saturday
- Transfer courses you have already taken and join one of our current cohorts!
As a working adult, you know how difficult it can be to juggle family, work, and other challenges in your personal life. You want a degree program that works with your schedule, your career goals, and your life. College for Working Adults (CWA) is a new academic program being offered at Cañada College. Funded by San Mateo County’s Measure G Parcel Tax Initiative, CWA is the only program of its kind on the peninsula that makes it possible for working adults to complete multiple degrees in just three years while continuing to work full time.
- Classes are held just 2 days per week on Thursday evening (5:00-10:00pm) and every other Saturday (9:00am-3:00pm). (Some students may need to complete a prerequisite math course that requires one additional evening class per week for one semester only.)
- In addition to earning 3 Associate Degrees, all 60 units earned are fully transferable to the CSU and UC college systems. This program allows students to actually complete their first two years of a four year degree on the Cañada College campus.
- You pay only community college tuition and fees. ($46 per unit)
- Classes are predetermined and registration throughout the 3-year program is guaranteed!!
You will receive all 3 of the following degrees:
AA Degree in Psychology
AA Degree Interdisciplinary Studies: Social and Behavioral Sciences
AA Degree Interdisciplinary Studies: Arts and Humanities
View a copy of our program brochure.