Come to one of our Information Forums!
4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Building 9, Rm 154
Redwood City, CA 94061
Thursday @ 6:00pm
Saturday @ 10:00am
April 6th, June 8th, July 13th
May 6th & August 5th
RSVP: email@example.com or call 650 306-3310
- A quality education at $46 per unit!
- Earn your associate degree while working full time.
- Attend classes Thursday evening and only two Saturdays per month.
- Have your transcript evaluated and get credit for courses you have already taken.
As a working adult, you know how difficult it can be to juggle family, work, and other challenges in your personal life. You want a degree program that works with your schedule, your career goals, and your life. College for Working Adults (CWA) is an innovative academic program being offered at Cañada College. CWA is the only program of its kind in the Bay Area that makes it possible for working adults to complete multiple Associate Degrees in just three years while continuing to work full time.
- Classes are held on Thursday evening (5:30-7:30pm & 8:00-10:00pm) and two Saturdays (9:00am-12:00pm) per month. (Some students may need to complete a prerequisite English and/or math course that requires one additional evening class per week for one semester only.)
- In addition to earning 3 Associate Degrees, all 60 units earned are fully transferable to the CSU and UC college systems. This program allows students to actually complete their first two years of a four year degree on the Cañada College campus.
- You pay only community college tuition and fees. ($46 per unit)
- Classes are predetermined and registration in CWA courses are GUARANTEED!!
You will receive one or more of the following degrees:
AA-T Degree in Psychology
AA Degree Interdisciplinary Studies: Social and Behavioral Sciences
AA Degree Interdisciplinary Studies: Arts and Humanities
AA Degree Economics
View a copy of our program BROCHURE.
View a copy of our program ANNOUNCEMENT/FLYER.