This website is designed as an accreditation information source for Cañada College faculty, managers, staff, and community members. Cañada College is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Dapartment of Education.
In 2010, the college completed its midterm report. The college's next step in the accreditation process is completing its self evaluation report which is due to ACCJC in October 2013. Please see the links to the left for more information.
Accreditation Liaison Officer: Robin Richards
- Accreditation News #1 February 2013
- Accreditation News #2 February 2013
- Accreditation News #3 March 2013
- Accreditation News #4 March 2013
- Accreditation News #5 April 2013
- Accreditation News #6 May 2013
- Accreditation News #7 May 2013
- Accreditation News #8 August 2013
- Accreditation News #9 October 2013
Documents on this page are available in pdf format which requires that you have Adobe® Reader®, available free from Adobe, installed on your computer.