- Word Jam Report 2014
- Beginning of semester handouts for students
- ESL Tutor Training Jan 18, 2014
- Basic Skills retreat, Jan 31, 2014
- Pro-Active Counseling for ESL Students
- FIN-Pedagogy in Math (CIETL Project)
- Learning Communities Retreat, May 16 and August 16, 2014
- Transfer Discipline Parade
- Basic Skills Faculty Orientation May 2013 | Click here for Agenda
- Learning Communities Planning Retreat May 2013
- Math Jam
- Word Jam
- Learning Communities
- Basic Skills Coordinator Workshop Fall 2011
- Dr. Kathleen F. Gabriel, "Teaching Underprepared Students" (11/16/11)
- Learning Communities Fall 2010
- Conference Presentation: Assessment, Placement, & Instruction: Innovative Practices for Gen. 1.5 Students
- Learning Communities Fall 2009 (Complete List)
- Learning Communities Fall 2009
- Flyer: Making History
- Flyer: GOALS
- Learning Communities Planning Retreat
- Learning Communities Spring 2009
- Learning Communities Planning Retreat Learning Communities Student Profiles
Summer Bridge Programs
Learning Communities Learning Communities that include Career courses (such a CRER 401 College Success and CRER 407 Exploring Careers, Majors, and Transfer) provide weekly contact with an academic counslor as well as individual appointments.
Counseling Registration (C-Reg) Sessions C-Reg sessions are designed to provide new students with critical information regarding their first semester in college, including appropriate class selections.
ESL Counseling To ease the transition of the new ESL sequence, the Counseling Department visited every ESL class held on campus and made counselors available for follow up questions and assistance.
CBET Orientations CBET students visit the library for a brief orientation in Spanish every semester as part of their campus tour.
ESL and Spanish Language Collections The library has a small ESL Reader and Spanish language section (primarily ECE, literature, and popular fiction and non-fiction titles).