Plan Ahead - Pay Ahead
Fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Students will not be able to register for classes if they have any outstanding balance. On Wednesday, January 7, 2015, students who have any outstanding fee balances for Spring 2015 will be dropped for non-payment of fees. Beginning January 8, 2015, students will be dropped from their classes the day following their registration for non-payment of outstanding fees.
Fees may be paid with cash, check, money order, Discover, Mastercard or Visa. Fee waivers (BOGW) are available to those who qualify financially. Fees paid by personal check will require 30 days for bank clearance before refunds can be processed. If you need assistance in paying your fees, you are encouraged to:
- Enroll in an inexpensive payment plan via WebSMART. For more information, review the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible. A minimum of five business days processing time is required to ensure receipt of the FAFSA to prevent your drop for non-payment (use school code 006973 Cañada).
- If you are an AB 540 student and unable to complete the FAFSA due to your citizenship status, complete the 2014-15 California Dream Act Application as soon as possible. A minimum of five business days processing time is required to ensure receipt of the application to prevent your drop for non-payment (use school code 006973 Cañada).
- Complete the Board of Governors Fee Waiver.
- If you still need financial assistance after exhausting all of the options listed above, please contact the Vice President of Student Services.
After you have registered and paid for classes, you are officially enrolled at Cañada College.