Spring and fall scheduled flex day agendas and resources
On-going professional development activities promoting innovation and excellence in teaching and learning
Podcasts of recent events
Spring and fall for new administrators, faculty (adjunct and full-time), and classified staff.
EVENT PLANNING PROCESS
Follow these five steps to plan a CIETL event:
- Email Carol, Anniqua, and Denise with your suggestion. Include details like outcomes, audience, time and date, technology, and refreshments. We will respond within two weeks and help facilitate the event.
- Check the CIETL Calendar for the CIETL Center (9-154) availability. To request FOB access, fill out the this Key Request form and submit to your supervisor. If you prefer another location, contact the individual incharge.
- Create a flyer based on the following template and email it to Carol, Anniqua, or Denise to email it campus-wide.
- Email your resources to Anniqua to post on the CIETL site and bring copies if needed.
- After the event, complete this survey to help us plan future events.