In October of 2010, federal regulations initiated by the Obama administration required institutions to disclose key gainful employment outcomes for students of all certificate programs that are eligible for federal financial aid. The following table provides this outcome information for all of Cañada College's certificate programs. You will find in this table:
- Certificate name
- Number of units in the certificate
- Normal time to complete the certificate
- Number of students completing the certificate in the most recent year
- Percent of graduates completing in normal time
- Number of students who received any federal student loans
- Median student loan debt
- Estimated cost of tuition
- Estimated cost of books/supplies
- Estimated cost of fees
- Total estimated cost
- Taxonomy of Programs (TOP) code
- Classification of Instructional Programs (CIP) code
- Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) codes
Click here to view or download the PDF of the Gainful Employment Table:
Note on the Gainful Employment Disclosure Tables:
- Normal Months to Complete represents the minimum number of months to complete the certificate.
- Median Loan Debt provides the median amount students who graduated in the program accumulated in student loans.
- TOP Code refers to the "Taxonomy of Programs" code from the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office.
- CIP Code refers to the "Classification of Instructional Programs" code from the National Center for Educational Statistics.
- SOC Code refers to the "Standard Occupational Classification" code from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
*Normal Time Completion % and Median Loan Debt are not given for certificates with less than 10 graduates for privacy reasons.