The Tutorial Center offers individual and small-group tutorial assistance for Cañada and other SMCCD courses.
During Fall and Spring Sessions, all tutoring is on a drop-in basis.
View tutorial options below:
|Drop In Appointments for:|
Math & Physics
Most other subjects
- At their first tutoring appointment, students will be asked to complete a Cañada College Learning Center Tutoring Authorization Form. This form will register them in LCTR 698 . LCTR 698 is a zero unit, zero cost, ungraded course that does not appear on the student's transcript.
- Drop In appointments will be done first come, first served.
- Maximum 20 minute sessions.
- To cancel, call 650-306-3468, 650-306-3104 or 650-306-3348
- Two (2) no-shows may result in you being denied tutoring.
- For information on how to sign up for tutoring, visit the Tutorial Center or see any Learning Center staff.
What should I bring?
- A written copy of the assignment requirements.
- The reading for that assignment, if any.
- Everything written, thus far.