The Tutorial Center offers individual and small-group tutorial assistance for Cañada and other SMCCD courses.
We offer Drop In, Appointment and Online Tutoring. View tutorial options below.
Math Drop In Schedule
How to make a Tutoring Appointment using WebSmart (Flash video)
Como hacer una cita para tutoría usando WebSmart (video de Flash)
How do I get tutoring?
- Students must enroll in LCTR 698 (0 units) before or at your appointment time.
- Students may receive two hours of free tutoring per subject per week.
- Appointments must be made at least twenty-four hours in advance
- To cancel, call 650-306-3348
- For information on how to sign up for tutoring, visit the Tutorial Center or
see any Learning Center staff.
What should I bring?
- A written copy of the assignment requirements.
- The reading for that assignment, if any.
- Everything written, thus far.