The Tutorial Center offers individual and small-group tutorial assistance for Cañada and other SMCCD courses.
During Summer Session, all tutoring is on a drop-in basis. Tutoring appointments are not available during the Summer Session.
During Fall and Spring Sessions, we offer Drop In and Appointment Tutoring. View tutorial options below.
Math & Physics
Most other subjects
How to make a Tutoring Appointment using WebSmart (Flash video)
Como hacer una cita para tutoría usando WebSmart (video de Flash)
- At their first tutoring appointment, students will be asked to complete a Cañada College Learning Center Tutoring Authorization Form. This form will register them in LCTR 698 . LCTR 698 is a zero unit, zero cost, ungraded course that does not appear on the student's transcript.
- Students may receive two hours of tutoring per subject per week.
- Appointments must be made twenty-four hours in advance.
- To cancel, call 650-306-3468, 650-306-3104 or 650-306-3348
- Two (2) no-shows may result in you being denied tutoring.
- For information on how to sign up for tutoring, visit the Tutorial Center or see any Learning Center staff.
What should I bring?
- A written copy of the assignment requirements.
- The reading for that assignment, if any.
- Everything written, thus far.