Costs (as of October, 2012)
- Enrollment Fee $46.00 per unit
- Non Resident Tuition Fee $203.00 + $9.00 per unit capital outlay fee (PLUS $46.00 per unit Enrollment Fee)
- Parking Permit $40.00 per semester. ($20.00 for summer session)
- Health Fee $18.00; $15.00 for summer
- Student Representation Fee $1.00
- Student Body Fee $8.00
- Books and supplies approx. two-year cost is $1400.00 (all radiology textbooks are used in several courses each semester throughout the program).
- Radiation Detection Instrumentation Service (approx. $70.00 per year)
- Uniforms and shoes, approximately $500.00 for the two years.
- Lead identification markers $24.00
- Malpractice Insurance Fee $13.00 for full semester and $9.00 for summer term
Upon acceptance into the program, physical examination, background check, laboratory tests and vaccinations are required by the beginning of the FALL semester.
Students are responsible for reliable transportation to and from the college and clinical educational centers. NOTE: we do not assign students to clinical facilities based on proximity to their home.
Radiological Technology classes and clinical education hours vary each semester and summer intercession. Please be prepared to adjust your personal and work schedule appropriately.