Applications will be reviewed by the Radiologic Technology staff for accuracy, completeness and compliance with the requirements as listed above. Selection is made by awarding points for prerequisite, essay, general education courses completed and work experience. A maximum of 20 students are admitted depending on space-available in our clinical education centers. In addition, a list of 20 alternate students is created in case spaces become available. Priority will be given in the following order:
1. Applicants who have successfully completed all prerequisite courses and have the greatest number of general education courses completed.
2. GPA in the required science courses.
3. Work experience and/or voluntary experience in health care.
4. Currently enrolled students in the San Mateo County Community College District.
5. Content review of the letters of recommendation.
6. Content review of the personal essay.
* Applicants who are equally qualified will be admitted by random selection.
1. Applicants wishing to appeal the application procedure on grounds other than the above, may do so in writing no later than May 12, 2014. Petitioners will be notified of the status of appeal no later than May 27, 2014.
2. Questions regarding this procedure may be directed to the Radiologic Technology Program Office. Tel: 306-3283 or 306-3163