SUPPLEMENTAL INSTRUCTION SPRING 2014
Current Courses targeted for Supplemental Instruction are:
- MATH 251 – Analytical Geometry and Calculus I
- MATH 252 – Analytical Geometry and Calculus II
- MATH 253 – Analytical Geometry and Calculus III
- BIOL 225 – Biology of Organisms
- CIS 118 – Introduction to Computer Science
- CHEM 210 – General Chemistry I
- PHYSICS 250 – Physics with Calculus I
- PHYSICS 260 –Physics with Calculus II
STEM courses associated with SI will have a student SI leader who will attend your class and host 3 hours of SI sessions weekly as well as pre-exam review sessions.
SI sessions are completely FREE to all Cañada students!
During SI sessions students will get answers to their questions about the course and material and learn the tools needed to succeed from a peer who has already done it!
For more information see Courtney Hadsell in the STEM Center or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.