Cañada College and Sequoia Union High School District Present
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Bldg 1 (Gym)
College Night is an annual event in October when High School students have an opportunity to attend a College Fair to explore their educational options and to make an informative decision about their higher education by speaking to college and university representatives and/or attend workshops.
College Night is a gathering of many college and university representatives from California and other states. The university’s representatives will meet face to face with prospective students and their parents to inform them about their campuses' admission requirements, the cost of attendance, location, environment, financial aid and scholarship availabilities, academic and other support services, and more...
In addition to the individual meetings, students have the opportunity to attend workshops to learn about financial aid availability and admission requirements for community colleges and four-year universities.
- List of Colleges and Universities Attending in 2013. This list will be periodically revised as more participants register. Please check again.
- Sample questions to ask - English
- Sample questions to ask - Spanish
Parking, Map, Directions
This is a special event and we reserve student parking lot #6 for this event. There is no fee for parking in lot #6 only.
- Parking information and Campus map
- SamTrans Transportation information - Take route 274 to Cañada College
The Workshop Topics:
You will learn about the admission, and general education requirements, the cost, financial aid and scholarship availabilities, and the program support services within the following education systems:
- California State University System
- University of California System
- Private and Independent California Community College System
- Community College System
- Financial Aid