A2B Program and Services
A2B's students receive access to a number of services designed to help them transfer to and learn about bachelor's programs in business, human services, early childhood education/child development, psychology, or nursing. All services are provided at no cost to students!
The A2B Program provides:
- Dedicated A2B counselors who can meet with you to update your Student Education Plan (SEP) and discuss your academic progress and goals
- One-on-one from an A2B Program Services Coordinator who can help you find ways to achieve your academic and professional goals
- Events focusing on your major of interest, including networking opportunities, major-related workshops, speaker series, and academic and transfer related workshops
- Connections to vital campus resources such as:
- The Learning Center's Tutoring Services which offers academic support in Math, Science, English, and more
- The Bridge to Opportunities Peer Mentorship Program
- Specialized library services and major-specific research help
- Opportunities to audit upper-division courses through the University Center
- and more!
Sign up for the A2B Program and start receiving our services by completing our membership form!