Careers and Majors Event for ESL Students:
- Fall 2018 Careers and Majors Event for ESL Students: Focus on STEM
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 7:00-9:30 PM in 6-102
- Fall 2019 Careers and Majors Event for ESL Students: Focus on STEM, CWA, and RadTech
- Monday, October 21, 2019, 9:00-11:00 AM and 7:30-9:30 PM in Building 3 Main Theater
ESL Department Recognition Ceremony: Offered every Spring semester in the Main Theater
- Spring 2020 ESL Recognition Ceremony-Wednesday, May 6, 2020, 7:00-9:00 PM in the Main Theater
- Spring 2019 ESL Recognition Ceremony-Wednesday, May 1, 2019, 7:00-9:00 PM in the Main Theater
Click on the link below to schedule an appointment with an Academic Counselor or you can visit the Welcome Center, located in building 9 first floor
- Tutoring - Work with a tutor individually or in small groups.
- Resources - Use textbooks, CDs, software and handouts
- Information about the TLC Program - Textbook and laptop rental (visit your Retention Specialist)
- Web-based Resources - Find word games, puzzles, slang, proverbs, etc.
- Computer access - Get free computer access
The SparkPoint Center at Cañada College, serves students and community members to provide resources to achieve financial stability.