- StarVista’s Transitional Youth Services (TYS) provides housing assistance and case management services to youth ages 18-24. Contact San Mateo StarVista: Alyssa Canfield (email@example.com) (650) 667-0483
- HIP Housing Home Sharing Program helps match individuals seeking housing with people who have a room or Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) to rent.
- SparkPoint at Cañada College is a one-stop financial coaching and education center where students and community members access a full range of free services that lead towards financial stability. Housing resources include rental assistance, SMCCCD Rapid Response emergency hotel stay, and access to community resources.
- SMCCCD Rapid Response Hotel Stay Program: The Rapid Response Hotel Stay Program provides multi-week emergency hotel stay for students who do not have safe or stable housing and who would otherwise be unsheltered.
- Abode Services provides housing services and rental assistance, as well as partnering with landlords to help voucher holders find affordable housing.
- San Mateo Community College District Basic Needs
- CCC Homeless Youth Liaison Directory Update