The next Physics Jam will be the Winter JAM in January. It is being dual offered as a Hy-Flex course (both on campus and online). Join us in-person or participate in the Live Stream through Zoom!
For more information visit the Learning Center Help Desk Virtually
What is Physics Jam?
One week of intense physics curriculum and pratice. One physics faculty member will
work within the Pearson My Math test platform to create a "mini course" to help students to learn and practice physics concepts that will prepare them for
their up and coming physics course.
During Physics Jam:
- You'll refresh yourself on the specific math concepts that you'll be using in your upcoming course.
- You'll learn valuable study skills to help you tackle new problems and concepts.
- You'll have access to physics tutors and instructors invested in your success.
- You'll get introduced to some of the physics concepts that you'll learn in the first few weeks of your physics course.
- You'll get to see some awesome physics videos and have the reasoning explained!
- You'll get free lunch for every day that you participate
Why Physics Jam?
- Students who participate in at least 1 week of Physics Jam are more successful in their subsequent physics course than colleagues that do not participate in the program.
- Have fun while learning new concepts and preparing for your semester.
- As a member of physics jam, you'll have access to a complete set of recommended videos and examples that you can use for the entire semester!