What is Physics Jam?
One week of intense physics curriculum and pratice. One physics faculty member will
work within the Pearson My Math test platform to create a "mini course" to help students to learn and practice physics concepts that will prepare them for
their up and coming physics course.
During Physics Jam:
- You'll refresh yourself on the specific math concepts that you'll be using in your upcoming course.
- You'll learn valuable study skills to help you tackle new problems and concepts.
- You'll have access to physics tutors and instructors invested in your success.
- You'll get introduced to some of the physics concepts that you'll learn in the first few weeks of your physics course.
- You'll get to see some awesome physics videos and have the reasoning explained!
- You'll get free lunch for every day that you participate
Why Physics Jam?
- Students who participate in at least 1 week of Physics Jam are more successful in their subsequent physics course than colleagues that do not participate in the program.
- Have fun while learning new concepts and preparing for your semester.
- As a member of physics jam, you'll have access to a complete set of recommended videos and examples that you can use for the entire semester!
Next Physics Jam
Will be Fall Session, Dates Coming Soon