Fall 2018 Business English Workshops!
Join like-minded peers at a series of free sessions focused on business concepts and specialized English vocabulary. A college instructor will guide attendees in acquiring fundamental business knowledge as well as strategies in leadership, management, entrepreneurship, and marketing. Within eight sessions, attendees will have the opportunity to develop a personalized business plan and be ready to embark on a rewarding career in business.
Sessions meet on Thursday at 6:30 p.m. for 2.5 hours in Room 51 inside JobTrain at 1200 O'Brien Avenue, Menlo Park, 94025, on the following dates:
- August 23: Business Fundamentals
- August 30: Ethics & Corporate Responsibility
- September 6: Entrepreneurship
- September 13: Organization / Management
- September 20: Leadership & Teamwork
- September 27: Business Communications
- October 4: Marketing & Promotions
- October 11: International Business