Cañada College Recognized Statewide for Marketing & Design
The Cañada College Marketing & Outreach Department has been recognized by its peers, receiving five awards from the Community College Public Relations Organization (CCPRO) for its marketing, advertising and design work. The team was recognized during CCPRO’s 2018 conference, which was recently held in Sacramento. Celebrating its 30thanniversary this year, CCPRO is the organization representing community college public relations professionals from across California.
The Cañada team brought home five honors, called PRO Awards, the most the Marketing & Outreach Department has won in a single-year. Awards include:
· First Place for the Spring 2018 Class Schedule (under the “Class Schedule” category)
· Second Place for the Online Catalog (Under the “Electronic Collateral” category)
· Second Place for the Spring 2018 Enrollment & Promise Bus Ads (Under the “Banner/Outdoor Media” category)
· Second Place for Jingle Ball/iHeart Media Spring 2018 Enrollment Campaign with Skyline College (under the “Radio Ad/PSA” category)
· Second place for the Building 1 Groundbreaking Ceremony Program (under the “Note Card/Invitation” category)
Cañada College was one of 36 community colleges or districts to receive a PRO Award this year. Judges selected winners in almost 40 categories from nearly 400 submissions.