Free DACA Renewal Workshop for StudentsMon, 27 October, 2014 at 2:34 pm
Free DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) Renewal Workshop for Students
Free transportation from campus!
5:00pm - 7:00pm (Arrive at 4:30pm)
135 Commonwealth Dr, Menlo Park
- Under 31 years of age as of June 15, 2012.
- Arrived to the United States before your sixteenth birthday.
- Resided in the U.S. continuously, since June 15, 2007.
- Physically present in the U.S. on June 15, 2012.
- Currently enrolled in school, or have a certificate of completion from high school, or a GED certificate, or be honorably discharged from the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the U.S.
- Not convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and do not pose a threat to national security or public safety.
- In addition, applicants must be 15 years of age or older to be eligible for DACA (unless they are in removal proceedings or have a voluntary or forced departure order against them).