To enroll in the College for Working Adults program you should be eligible to enroll in English 100 (Reading and Writing). If your assessment test placed you into Reading English 847 and/or you have not yet completed an equivalent English course with a grade C or better, you can still enroll for Fall 2016. Please contact our CWA office (650 306-3310) about enrolling in our one semester Reading/Writing Prerequisite Program.
Steps to Apply
1. FIRST, save this Application to your desktop as a PDF (my_cwa_app.pdf)
2. Complete your application from your desktop
3. SAVE the completed application to your desktop again
4. Send your completed application (along with any transcripts) as an email attachment to CanadaCWA@smccd.edu
- or print and Fax to (650) 381-3512
- or drop it off on campus: Building 13, Room 106
5. Contact our CWA office (650 306-3310) to confirm your application has been received and is complete
Once we have confirmed your qualificaitons, we will contacted you to schedule an appointment to meet with our CWA counselor. Together you will:
- Complete our CWA program Orientation
- Complete your individual Student Education Plan.
- Complete and sign all required forms.
If you have questions, please contact:
College for Working Adults
Building 13, Room 106