- Prints are 12¢ per page
- Purchase a Print/Copy Card in order to print in the Library or Learning Center (50¢)
The Print/Copy Card:
- How do I get a Print/Copy card needed to print?
- How do I add money to my Print/Copy card?
- How do I print from the Library's Dell PCs?
- How do I pay for and release the document I printed?
- Frequently Asked Questions:
|To Buy a Print/Copy Card:||To Add Money to Your Print/Copy Card:|
Print/Copy Cards cost 50¢ and can be purchased in the Copy Center, using 2 quarters, at the tower next to the left-hand copy machine. Tthe Copy Center is located across from the Circulation Desk.
Once you purchase your Print Copy/Card, please write your name and G-Number on the back of it.
When you buy a Print/Copy Card, it comes with 25¢ already on it. This can be used to print two pages. To add money to your Print/Copy Card, insert it into the Card Reader located on the front on either copy machine and insert your money.
When you have added your desired amount, hit the Eject button to return your Print/Copy Card.
Unfortunately, the Library cannot issue refunds for unused money placed on Print/Copy Cards. We encourage you not to load a large amount of money on the Print/Copy cards.
Printing from Dell PCs in the Library
1. Click on File.
2. When the File menu comes up, click on Print.
3. When the Print Window opens up, make sure the printer selected is CANLIBPIN1-HOLD.
4. Click on Print.
5. When the Print Control For The Desktop window opens up, type in either your G-Number or last name and first initial under Client ID. This window also will tell you how many pages you want to print and how much it will cost.
6. Click on Print Document.
Paying For and Printing Your Document
|All printed documents can be paid for and released at the Print Release Station in the Copy Center.|
|1. Insert your Print/Copy Card in the Card Reader located on the right side of the computer monitor.|
|2. When asked to type in your Student ID, type in EXACTLY what you typed in at the computer you printed from. This should be either your G-Number or last name and first initial. 3. Click OK.|
4. If you typed your G-Number or last name and first initial correctly, your document will appear on the Print Queue.
5. Press Print Document. Then your document will be printed on the HP Printer to the right of the Print Release Station.
Frequestly Asked Questions
1. Can I print multiple documents using the same G-Number or last name and first initial?
The answer is YES! After typing in your G-Number or last name and first initial correctly at the Print Release Station, you will see all the documents you have requested to print in the Print Queue. To select each document individually, press and hold the CTRL key and click on the documents you would like to print. Then, press Print Document.
2. Can I print from my laptop using my G-Number or last name and first initial?
Unfortunately, no. We cannot support wireless printing at this time.
3. Can I print my document on both sides of the paper?
Unfortunately, no. Our printer cannot support double-sided printing at this time.