Catalog-Rights Information and Past Catalog ARCHIVES
Catalog-Rights Version of the 2019-2020 Catalog
Download the Catalog-Rights version of 2019-2020 Cañada College Catalog PDF here, or please click on the catalog image.
- This version was published beginning of Fall 2019 semester, and it is your contract with the college.
- It remains unchanged from the first day of publishing.
- At the end of the Summer 2020 semester, we will ARCHIVE both this original, Catlog-Rights version, as well as the final, updated PDF version, found here in our new Catalog Website.
For the complete list of changes to the 2019-2020 catalog, please see the chart below.
Catalog Updates, Corrections, and Curriculum Amendments to the 2019-2020 Catalog
|DATE||Amendments, Changes, C-ID Approvals|
|Catalog Version 2, published on 9/27/19, contains the following changes:|
|8/19/19||The state of California has approved the Cloud ComputingCertificate of Achievement and has been added to the current catalog.|
|9/9/19||The State Chancellor’s Office has approved the Video Game Design Certificate of Achievement and has been added to the current catalog.|
|9/26/19||Updated AA/AS Degree worksheet, section 6: Majors - "Either 12 units or fifty percent of the units required for the major, whichever is fewer, must be completed at Cañada College"|
|9/26/19||Removed UC Transfer restriction on MART 362 and MART 376|
|9/26/19||Revised definitions for Certificates of Achievements and Skills Certificates.|
These worksheets were published beginning of Fall 2019 semester and remain unchanged. For the most up-to-date worksheets, please view the worksheets webpage in this catalog.
- General Education for Associate Degree
- CSU-General Education Breadth
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)
Documents on this page are available in pdf format which requires that you have Adobe® Reader®, available free from Adobe, installed on your computer.