Catalog-Rights Information and Past Catalog ARCHIVES
Catalog-Rights Version of the 2018-2019 Catalog
Download the Catalog-Rights version of 2018-2019 Cañada College Catalog PDF here, or please click on the catalog image.
- This version was published beginning of Fall 2018 semester, and it is your contract with the college.
- It remains unchanged from the first day of publishing.
- At the end of the Summer 2019 semester, we will ARCHIVE both this original, Catlog-Rights version, as well as the final, updated PDF version, found here in our new Catalog Website.
For the complete list of changes to the 2018-2019 catalog, please see the chart below.
Catalog Updates, Corrections, and Curriculum Amendments to the 2018-2019 Catalog
|DATE||Amendments, Changes, C-ID Approvals|
|8/17/2018||PHYS 114 - Transfer Information was updated for this course. Please see General Education worksheets and course catalog page.|
|8/23/2018||The following courses are approved for UC Transferability starting this Fall 2018 term: DANC 100, DRAM 101, FITN 332.1, FITN 332.2, MUS. 402, MUS. 403, MUS. 404, TEAM 132.3|
|9/11/2018||The following course is approved for UC Transferability starting this Fall 2018 term: ART 119|
|9/13/2018||CSU and UC Transfer Course academic year was modified to 2018-2019|
|9/13/2018||Marketing Certificate of Achievement has been approved by the state and added to the Catalog|
|9/15/2018||Marketing Associate in Science (AS) Degree has been approved by the state and added to the Catalog.|
|3/27/2019||Theatre Arts Associate in Arts Degree: Visual Glitch fixed (Would display AA-T instead of AA)|
General Education Worksheets - Catalog-Rights Versions
These worksheets were published beginning of Fall 2018 semester and remain unchanged. For the most up-to-date worksheets, please view the worksheets webpage in this catalog.
- General Education for Associate Degree
- CSU-General Education Breadth
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)
- Associate Degrees for Transfer List
Past Catalog ARCHIVES
Documents on this page are available in pdf format which requires that you have Adobe® Reader®, available free from Adobe, installed on your computer.