People interested in the Radiologic Technology Program are invited to attend a "Radiologic Technology Information Meeting". The first meeting is going to be held on Thursday, November 18th, 2021 at 6:30 pm via Zoom. The second meeting is going to be held on Tuesday, January 25th, 2022 at 6:30 pm via Zoom.
Please join our information meeting on Thursday, November 18th, 2021 at 6:30 pm via Zoom for more information about our program.
Please email Canradtech@smccd.edu for any questions.
1. Admission to the Radiologic Technology Program is in the SUMMER SESSION ONLY. This program is twenty five (25) months in length, including three summer intersessions.
2. All students preparing for entrance to the program are required to meet with a general counselor and request a transcript evaluation or review. Appointments may be scheduled by calling 650-306-3452.
3. APPLICATIONS for the Class of 2024 will be submitted through an online only process. Please refrain from sending any documents to the school at this time. Further information on the process will be posted on this page as it becomes available.
4. Completed applications with PDF scanned uploaded files of reference letters, counselor
review, and official transcripts must be submitted NO LATER than Friday, March 25th, 2022 (11:59 PM) to be considered for the Fall semester. Incomplete applications will not
5. Responsibility for accuracy and on-time delivery of application materials rests with the student.
6. All accepted applicants must complete RADT 400 in the summer intersession prior to the Fall semester. No exceptions are made to this requirement.
7. All accepted applicants will be required to do a background check.