Administrative Planning Council
APC, in collaboration and communication with SSPC and IPC, oversees the implementation of a comprehensive process for planning and assessing administrative services [instruction/student services] based on program review, the effective integration of student learning outcomes into program activities and services, and alignment with the college’s mission and strategic goals.
Develops, implements, and evaluates an Administrative Program Plan cycle (including staffing) and makes recommendations about policy.
2014-2015 APC Committee Members
- Larry G. Buckley, College President
- Gregory Anderson, Vice President, Instruction
- Robin Richards, Vice President, Student Services
- Chialin Hsieh, Dean of Planning, Research & Institutional Effectiveness
- Vickie Nunes, College Business Officer
- David Ulate, Research Analyst
- Debbie Joy, Executive Assistant to VPSS
- Maggie Souza, Executive Assistant to the President
- Joan Tanaka, Executive Assistant to VPI
- Mary Chries Concha Thia, Financial Analyst
Organization of Administrative Services
Administrative Services are organized into 5 "programs" for the purposes of Program Review and assessment of Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs). These programs are:
- Business Office
- Center for University and International Studies
- Marketing and Outreach
- Planning, Research and Student Success
- Vice President of Student Services
- Vice President of Instruction
The Administrative Services Annual Plan/Program Reviews are studied by the Administrative Planning Council which brings relevant recommendations to the Planning and Budgeting Council.