People interested in the Radiologic Technology Program are invited to attend a "Radiologic Technology Information Meeting". The first meetings is going to be held on November 18, 2014 at 6:30 pm. The second meeting is going to be held on January 20, 2015 at 6:30 pm. Both meetings will be in building 3, Room 142. (campus map). Email the Radiologic Technology Program at email@example.com if you have any questions.
1. Admission to the Radiologic Technology Program is in the SUMMER SESSION ONLY. This program is twentyfive (25) months in length, including three summer intersessions.
2. APPLICATIONS are available at the Information Meetings or by sending a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to: Radiologic Technology Program, Bldg. 18 Rm. 109, Cañada College, 4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Redwood City, CA 94061 or by (PDF) DOWNLOAD: Radiologic Technology Application - Download Here. (Use Adobe™ Reader© available free from Adobe.)
3. Completed applications, with Cover Sheet and official transcripts must be received at the above address NO LATER than March 30, 2015 (12:00 noon) to be considered for the Fall semester. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Responsibility for accuracy and on-time delivery of application materials rests with the student. Verification of receipt of all materials dealing with the application may be obtained by calling the Radiologic Technology Program office Tel: 650.306.3163 or 650.306.3283.
5. All students preparing for entrance to the program are advised to meet with a general counselor. Appointments may be scheduled by calling 650.306.3452.
6. All accepted applicants must complete RADT 400 in the summer intersession prior to the Fall semester. No exceptions are made to this requirement.
7. All accepted applicants will be required to do a background check.