Costs as of October 2015
- Enrollment Fee $46.00 per unit
- Non Resident Tuition Fee $213.00 + $8.00 per unit capital outlay fee (PLUS $46.00 per unit Enrollment Fee)
- Parking Permit $52.00 per semester. ($27.00 for summer session)
- Health Fee $19.00; $16.00 for summer
- Student Representation Fee $1.00
- Student Body Fee $8.00
- Books and supplies approx. two-year cost is $1600.00 (all radiology textbooks are used in several courses each semester throughout the program)
- Radiation Detection Instrumentation Service (approx. $50.00 per year)
- Uniforms and shoes, approximately $500.00 for the two years
- Lead identification markers $24.00
- Malpractice Insurance Fee $13.00 for full semester and $9.00 for summer term
- Background check and drug screening, approximately $130
Students are responsible for reliable transportation to and from the college and clinical educational centers. NOTE: we do not assign students to clinical facilities based on proximity to their home.
Radiological Technology classes and clinical education hours vary each semester and summer intercession. Please be prepared to adjust your personal and work schedule appropriately.
Students who pass the ARRT may apply for the California Radiologic Technology Certificate without sitting for California examination. The Radiologic Technology Certificate (CRT) Application form must be completed. This form may be found at the following website: ttp://www.cdph.ca.gov/pubsforms/forms/CtrldForms/cdph8200.pdf. The application form, a copy of the ARRT certificate and a non-refundable application fee of $75.00 in the form of a check or money order made payable to the CDPH-RHB must be returned to the CDPH-RHB. Applicants are notified within 30 calendar days of submission of the application.