Students transferring to a CSU or a UC campus in Fall 2015 must submit an official transcript and required documents by the deadline:
- June 1st, 2015 for UC campuses
- June 15th, 2015 for CSU campuses
College Fair (Transfer Day) is on October 20th, 2015.
Welcome! Cañada College Transfer Center is to assist you with your transition to university life by providing services and information. Students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university may use Transfer Services to research universities, majors, academic requirements, college costs, and other transfer matters. Resources include college catalogs, college directories, articulation information, and access to PROJECT ASSIST, a self-guided site that provides general education, major and course equivalency information.
At Cañada College, you may obtain an associate degree and complete lower division and major preparation courses toward your transfer goal.
From here you can go anywhere!
Plan early!! Select your major, explore your options to find university of your choice, plan your coursework, and strategize your finances.
- Transfer Services Brochure provides information about transfer programs and services.
- University Visits (Summer and Fall): During each term university representatives will visit Cañada College to answer students' questions regarding their programs and services that they offer.
- Cañada College has Transfer Admission Guaranteed/Agreements (TAG/TAA) with the universities listed below. The Transfer Agreement Chart summarizes the minimum requirements and provides information on how to apply for TAG or TAA.
- Workshops (Summer and Fall) provided by the Transfer Center to assist you with the application and transition to a university.
- College fairs/Transfer Day
- Transfer Achievement Ceremony
The following flyers include information that may assist you with the transfer process:
- ASSIST - will guide you how to navigate ASSIST.org website for course equivalency and major course preparation requirements for CSU and UC campuses.
- Transfer Success Checklist
- Transfer Guide is a chart summarizing the minimum admission requirements and the cost of attendance to CSU, UC, and Private universities.
- Transfer WEB Site provides you with a list of web sites to assist you with search in college, major, scholarships, and cost of attendance.
- Applying to UC and CSU
- CSU Admission and General Information
- UC Admission and General Information
- Private and Out-Of-State University General Information
- Admission Application websites, deadlines, and application fees for Universities