Students who applied for admission to UC campuses for fall 2017 term must update their application by providing fall 2016 final grades and planned courses for spring 2017. To do so, students must log in to their application and complete the Transfer Academic Update (TAU). The deadline is January 31, 2017.
Students who are planning to complete an Associate Degree for Transfer (AD-T) at the end of spring or summer 2017, must file their degree petition no later than February 17, 2017.
Welcome! Cañada College Transfer Center is to assist you with your transition to university life by providing services and information. Students interested in transferring to a four-year college or university may use Transfer Services to research universities, majors, academic requirements, college costs, and other transfer matters. Resources include college catalogs, college directories, articulation information, and access to PROJECT ASSIST, a self-guided site that provides general education, major and course equivalency information.
At Cañada College, you may obtain an associate degree and complete lower division and major preparation courses toward your transfer goal.
From here you can go anywhere!
Plan early!! Select your major, explore your options to find university of your choice, plan your coursework, and strategize your finances.
- University Representative Visits - Spring 2017: During each term university representatives will visit Cañada College to answer students' questions regarding their programs and services that they offer.
- Cañada College has Transfer Admission Guaranteed/Agreements (TAG/TAA) with the universities listed below. The Transfer Agreement Chart summarizes the minimum requirements and provides information on how to apply for TAG.
- Workshops (Fall 2016) provided by the Transfer Center to assist you with the application and transition to a university.
- College fairs/Transfer Day
- Transfer Achievement Ceremony
The following flyers include information that may assist you with the transfer process:
- ASSIST - will guide you how to navigate ASSIST.org website for course equivalency and major course preparation requirements for CSU and UC campuses.
- Transfer Success Checklist
- Transfer Guide is a chart summarizing the minimum admission requirements and the cost of attendance to CSU, UC, and Private universities.
- Transfer WEB Site provides you with a list of web sites to assist you with search in college, major, scholarships, and cost of attendance.
- Applying to UC and CSU
- CSU Admission and General Information
- UC Admission and General Information
- Private and Out-Of-State University General Information
- Admission Application websites, deadlines, and application fees for Universities
- Financial Aid information for transfer students