ATTENTION: The Career Center physical location will be closed until further notice. If you have any questions, or need assistance with career related items such as resumes, and career exploration please contact us at: email@example.com
IIf you work in the state of California and have questions about COVID-19 and employment, and what programs and benefits may be available to you, please visit these websites:
- State of California Employment Development Department.
- EDD frequently asked questions, click here.
- OnwardCA ~ One-stop resource for the people of California impacted by job loss during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- 211 ~ Connects Bay Area Residents with Health & Human Service Programs in Their Local Community
**If you have been laid off or furloughed, here are some strategies to help you navigate your job search.
We will continue to provide links to resources as they become available.
The primary goal of Career Services is to assist students to develop and carry out both short- and long-term employment and career goals. Services provided include:
- Resume Creation
- Cover Letter Help
- Self Assessments
- Job Search
- Access to career related websites.
- EUREKA, a computer based California career information system. Please contact Bob Haick at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the college code to create an account
Career Center Hours
Friday -- 9:00 AM - Noon
We continue to assist you with your career exploration, job search, and services that support them during the pandemic. To schedule an appointment for any of these services, including Resume, Cover Letter, and Interview Assistance.
Search and apply to local jobs open exclusively to Cañada students, from any mobile or desktop device. These services are available now to students, alumni and employers.