Olivia Cortez-Figueroa (College Recruiter)Student Services - Vice President, Student Services
Nickolas Dulmage-Bekker (Outreach Program Services Coordinator)Student Services - Outreach
Cañada Outreach (Canada Outreach Department - Campus Ambassadors)Student Services - Outreach
Questions about Cañada College?
Apply to be a Student Ambassador
Be part of our college recruitment efforts! Cañada College Outreach Program is filled with fun and passionate student Campus Ambassadors who are a valuable part of the Cañada College Community!
- Work with students and parents to provide valuable information on how Cañada College can help to achieve students goals.
- Build strong relationships with high school counselors and teachers by providing information on high school students' successful transition to Cañada.
- Connect with members of the community by giving tours and assisting with special events.
- Help students in "Si se Puede!", "You can do it!"
- Applications are available in the Outreach Office: Building 18, Room 115
- Minimum of 6 units at Cañada College
- Employment Authorization Documents
- Driver's License Preferred but not required
We pay: $17.00-19.00/hr for 5-20 hours per week (Some evening and weekend hours may
For more information please email Olivia Cortez-Figueroa at email@example.com.
|Mondays||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesdays||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Wednesdays||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursdays||8:30am - 4:30pm|
|Fridays||8:30am - 3:00pm