It is the mission of the Outreach Program to be the ‘face’ of Cañada College and support its’ mission by encouraging high school students and community members, especially those from underserved populations, to pursue a college education via the excellent Cañada College programs and services, as an avenue to reach their career and life goals.
Learn more about our...
Priority Enrollment Program
Have an easy transition from high school to college for high school seniors, register early for Summer and Fall classes!
Program opens in April.
Transfer Agreement Guarentee
Plan your required course work, maintain your GPA, and attend one of the six participating UC campuses.
Fast Facts about Cañada College
Is Cañada the right choice for you?
- Cañada costs less to attend than a four-year university (public & private)
- Meets your student's educational goals. All California Community Colleges offer transfer programs to 4 year colleges and universities, Associate Degrees, Associate Degrees for Transfer (ADT) and certificate programs
- Excellent faculty and small class sizes (average 25-30) providing personal attention and support
- Low semester fees ($46 per unit)
- Financial Aid and Scholarships available
- You must be 18 years of age to attend Cañada College, OR
- You must be a high school graduate or have a GED or high school equivalent certificate to be admitted to Cañada College OR
- Have permission from your High School Principal for Concurrent Enrollment