Program Review PBC Sub-Committee
The Program Review PBC Sub-Committee is a cross-functional operational sub-committee of the Cañada College Planning & Budgeting Council (PBC). Its purpose is to help coordinate and support an effective program review process each year across instructional, administrative, and student services programs.
- Recommend annual timeline and due dates for the program review process for IPC, SSPC, and PBC approval;
- Facilitate and ensure regular messaging about the program review process is communicated to appropriate campus stakeholders on a timely basis;
- Meet on a bi-weekly basis to support regular coordination occurs across instructional, administrative, and student services programs;
- Report regularly to IPC, SSPC, and PBC.
Membership of the Program Review PBC Sub-Committee includes one representative from each of the following campus constituencies to ensure representation by faculty, classified staff and administrators:
- Academic Senate (faculty)*
- Instructional Planning Council (faculty)*
- Classified Senate (classified staff)*
- Student Services Planning Council (administrator, faculty or classified staff)*
- Instructional Technologist (Office of Instruction – by position) – serves as Work Group co-Facilitator
- Vice President of Administrative Services (by position)
- Dean of Planning, Research & Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Liaison Officer (by position) – ALO serves as Work Group co- Facilitator
*Members appointed by Senates serve two-year terms. There are no term limits. Each year, every effort will be made to ensure that classified members represent both instruction and student services.