Who Is Eligible?
Cañada students are eligible to apply to the TRIO program if they are U.S. citizens or permanent residents, enrolled in at least 6 academic units in the current semester, and meet at least one of the following guidelines:
- "First Generation" college students (neither parent has a bachelor's degree from a university in the United States)
- Students from a Low-Income family
- Students with documented learning differences and/or physical disabilities
How to Apply
1. Pick up an application at the TRIO office in the Learning Center (Bldg 9, Floor 2)
2. Download a PDF version of our TRIO application.
3. Fill out and submit an online TRIO application.
How to Submit your Application
1. Drop off your application at the TRIO office in the Learning Center (Bldg 9, Floor 2).
3. Complete your paper application and mail it to us at:
Attn: Maria Huning, Interim Director
TRIO Student Support Services
4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Building 9-213
Redwood City, CA 94061