The Disability Resource Center (DRC)
The Disability Resource Center (DRC) is shares office space with two other important departments: Personal Counseling Center (PCC) and the Health Center. These centers are united under the CARES team to provide a safe and central place for students who need personal assistance.
Mission StatementThe DRC’s mission is to ensure access to equitable educational opportunities and provide educational support, so that students with any functional limitations that impact learning will be able to successfully learn and develop the skills that are necessary to become independent global citizens.
How to register with the DRC
4200 Farm Hill Blvd., Redwood City, CA
Atten: DRC, Building 5, Room 303
- Phone: (650) 306-3259
- Email: email@example.com
- Text: (650) 530-0857 (Available only during Front Office Staff Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:30 to 2:30pm)
- Fax: (650) 306-3185
*Please give us up to 48 hours to reply to voicemails and emails.
Front Office Spring 2023 Hours
On Friday 3/24, the office closes at 2:30 pm. We will be available remotely for the remainder of the day.
- Monday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am 4:30 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Counseling Spring 2023 Availability
- Monday: 8:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Wednesday: 7:30 am to 7:00 pm
- Thursday: 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Friday: 7:30am am to 6:30 pm