Cañada College students can receive FREE tutoring through Cañada College’s Learning Center Tutoring Services, located on the
2nd floor of BLDG 9!
Fall 2018 Tutoring is here:
- Monday - Thursday: 9AM - 8PM
- Friday: 9AM - 3PM
- Saturday: Closed
Check the schedules for tutor and subject availability
Tutoring Schedules (Updated 10/18):
Master Schedule (6 Pages)
How Do I Get a Tutor?
During Drop-In Hours:
Tutoring is provided on a first come, first served drop-in basis. When you come to
the Learning Center’s Tutoring center:
- Sign into the computers with your G-number.
- Grab a flag to let tutors know you need assistance.
- Sign out of the computers once complete.
- If other students are waiting for assistance, tutoring sessions are kept to 30 minutes.
Tutoring Services also provide:
Please contact Julian Taylor if you have any questions regarding Tutoring Services:
Julian Taylor (Tutor Coordinator/Basic Skills Specialist)
Academic Support and Learning Technologies
- Learning Center
BLDG 09-219 A