Changing Your Major of Study

DegreeWORKs is an Academic advising tool designed to assist you in reviewing your degree progress, identifying courses you have completed and what courses you still need in order to fulfill your degree requirements.

You can use DegreeWORKs to change your major. Please see the pDF below: 

Changing your Major using DegreeWORKs