Multiple Measure Assessment Project 2015
Denise Hum (Math), Yolanda Valenzuela (ENGL), David Clay (ENGL), Kim Huynh (ENGL), Susan Gangel (ENGL), Jeanne Stalker, Tracy Huang, Kim Lopez, Janet Stringer, David Johnson, Lizette Bricker, and Chialin Hsieh
- March 2015: establish possible multiple measures; establish research plan
- April 2015: implement multiple measures (control group vs. intervention group)
- May-August 2015: continue collecting data
- January 2016: analyze the results of these two groups (control group vs. intervention group
- January-June 2016: continue the model and collect and analyze data
March 1, 2016
Power Point for Flex (March 4, 2016)
January 26, 2016
BOT Meeting 12/16/2015--MMAP Presentation
September 29, 2015
March 16, 2015
March 11, 2015
Decision Tree Online Instrument
Non-cognitive instrument pilot
English Department update
March 4, 2015
Closing the Achievement Gap (Craig Hayward)
February 26, 2015
February 19, 2015
February 12, 2015
February 2, 2015
Research and Planning Group (RP)
- Student Placement Initiatives 12.2.14
- Multiple Measures Assessment Project RP Group
- Multiple Measures Convening Presentation CalPass
- MMAP Refresher Final
- MMAP FAQs
- Building Your Team
- Bakersfield Multiple Measures
- Additional Resources for MMAP Pilot Colleges
Please mark your calendars for the upcoming webinars that will serve as training for the pilot colleges. Keep an eye out for reminders and updates coming your way.
If you cannot attend the webinar in person, please refer to the archived webinars and presentations posted on the RP site here: http://www.rpgroup.org/projects/multiple-measures-assessment-project/pilot-college-resources
Webinar 2: Basics of the model and how to use it - February 23, 11 a.m.
Webinar 3: How to implement the model - March 23, 1 p.m.
Webinar 4: How to implement a research plan, April 13, 1 p.m.
Webinar 5: Multiple measures examples – April 22, 11 a.m.
Webinar 6: Completion of a local implementation plan – May 6, 11 a.m.
Please let myself, Ken or Terrence know if you have any questions in the meantime.
The RP Group
MMAP Project Lead