TAS Flex Day Presentations and Resources
Flex Day and Open Education Week Resources and Presentations
Handouts and Slide Decks
All handouts and materials, unless otherwise indicated, are created by the Textbook Affordabiilty Subcommittee for Cañada College and/or the Textbook Affordability Solutions Workgroup of SMCCCD and are licensed CC BY 4.0 International.
Flex Day Resources
- April 2021: Course material affordability: A student panel (slide deck; PPT)
- (District) August 2021: Zero Textbook Costs (ZTC): Moving On Up!
- October 2021: Spring Textbook Adoptions--Removing Barriers (slide deck)
- October 2021: Copyright and Your Course Materials (slide deck)
- (District) January 2022: Making Connections = Diversity + Equity + Inclusion + Open Educational Resources (slide deck)
- April 2022: Open (Green)House for ZTC Pathway Development
- August 2022: Textbook Affordability: Looking Forward
- October 2022: Zero-Cost Pathways: Updates from Sacramento and Next Steps
Open Education Week Resources
- 2022: ZTC Pathways: What's Your Plan? Coffee Talk with ISKME (slide deck)