Academic Senate meetings are the 2nd and 4th Thursdays from 2:10 to 4:00 p.m. in Zoom (until campus fully reopens)
Information about: Brown Act, Brown Act synopsis, Roberts' Rules of Order - Cheat Sheet, Consent Agendas
ASCCC Plenary: 11/5-7 (Virtual Plenary Event), Spring Plenary - TBD
|Aug. 27||Sept. 10||Sept. 24||Oct. 8|
|Oct. 22||Nov. 12||Dec. 10||Jan. 14
(Flex Day, special meeting)
|Jan. 28||Feb. 11||Feb. 25||Mar. 11|
|Mar. 25||Apr. 8||Apr. 22 Apr. 29||May 13|
Fall 2020 - Spring 2021
Priorities for 2020-2021
- Work with CIETL and ACES to support anti-racism and equity professional development training for faculty.
- Work with District Academic Senate on equity and anti-racism projects, including faculty evaluations, hiring practices, district and college policies and procedures, ethnic studies support, and training.
- Work with DEAC, and Technology Committee to support faculty teaching online as well as the Professional Development Planning Committee to provide any needed additional training.
- Development of procedure for New Instructional Program Development.
- Development of procedure for Program Revitalization/Program Improvement and Viability.
- Adjunct representative on Academic Senate (0.05 reassigned time).
- Prioritizing new faculty position proposals
- Nominations for ASCCC awards
- Nominations for local college awards
Minutes from prior years' meetings can be found at the archive